It Is Good


It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening,
Psalm 92:1-2 (NLT)

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations. (Psalm 100:4-5 NASB1995) In every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; (1 Thessalonians 5:17 AMP). The LORD is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray. (Psalm 25:8 NLT) But as for me, it is good for me to draw near to God; I have made the Lord God my refuge and placed my trust in Him, that I may tell of all Your works. (Psalm 73:28 AMP) Hope continually in the LORD, and praise Him more and more. (See Psalm 71:14) 

How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who [reverently] fear You, which You have prepared for those who take refuge in You, before the sons of man! Psalm 31:19 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ