He Cares For Us

For we are those he cares for, and he is the God we worship. So drop everything else and listen to his voice! For this is what he’s saying: “Today, when I speak, don’t even think about turning a deaf ear to me like they did when they tested me at Meribah and Massah, the place where they argued with me, their Creator. Your ancestors challenged me over and over with their complaining, even though I had convinced them of my power and love. They still doubted my care for them.Psalms 95:7-9 (TPT)

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! (See 1 John 3:1 NKJV) Never doubt that our heavenly Father cares for you and will always take care of you. He is a good and faithful Father. For God has proved his love by giving us his greatest treasure, the gift of his Son. And since God freely offered him up as the sacrifice for us all, he certainly won’t withhold from us anything else he has to give. (Romans 8:32 TPT) Listen to His voice, above all others.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ