Praise Him

My lips will glorify You because Your faithful love is better than life. So I will praise You as long as I live; at Your name, I will lift up my hands. You satisfy me as with rich food; my mouth will praise You with joyful lips. Psalm 63:3-5 (HCSB)

It is good to praise Yahweh, to sing praise to Your name, Most High, to declare Your faithful love in the morning and Your faithfulness at night, with a ten-stringed harp 
and the music of a lyre. For You have made me rejoice, LORD, by what You have done; I will shout for joy because of the works of Your hands. How magnificent are Your works, LORD, how profound Your thoughts! (Psalm 92:1-5 I HCSB)

Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods.Psalm 96:4 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ