Praise the LORD!

How happy are those who have learned how to praise You; those who journey through life by the light of Your face. Every hour of the day, they rejoice at the sound of Your name. They are lifted up and encouraged by Your righteousness.Psalm 89:15-16 (VOICE)

Praise the LORD! Let all that I am praise the LORD. I will praise the LORD as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath. Don’t put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there. When they breathe their last, they return to the earth, and all their plans die with them. But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the LORD their God. (Psalm 146:1-5 NLT) Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, and give thanks to the LORD Most High.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ