Our Dwelling Place

Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were born or You gave birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.Psalm 90:1-2 (NASB1995)

Yahweh is not a visitation place reserved for Sunday mornings only. “The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms;” (See Deuteronomy 33:27a NASB1995) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2 NKJV) Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; (Psalm 91:9-10 NKJV) Let us go into His dwelling place; Let us worship at His footstool. (Psalm 132:7 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ