Armed with Strength

The righteous keep moving forward, and those with clean hands become stronger and stronger. Job 17:9 (NLT)

God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect. (Psalm 18:32 NLT) The LORD is my strength and my [impenetrable] shield; My heart trusts [with unwavering confidence] in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
 and with my song I shall thank Him and praise Him. (Psalm 28:7 AMP) Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD. (Psalm 31:24 NKJV) He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. (Isaiah 40:29 NASB1995) I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; (Psalm 71:16a NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ