Be Strong & Courageous!

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 (NASB1995)

“…be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:7 NASB1995)  “No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.” (Joshua 1:5 NLT) 

Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. (1 Corinthians 16:13 NLT) And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:19 (NLT) Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ