Our Burden-Bearer

Blessed be the Lord, who bears our burden day by day, the God who is our salvation! Selah. Psalm 68:19 (AMP)

Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken. (Psalm 55:22 NASB1995) Release all your cares and concerns to Yahweh, and do not pick them back up again. Nothing is too difficult for our mighty God to handle.

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ