In the End

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes - I and not another. How my heart yearns within me!
Job 19:25-27 (NIV)

In the midst of his troubles, Job focused on God and the victory to be gained after all is said and done. He kept his hope alive. As we go through trials and tribulations in life, may we keep our eyes on the prize, eternal life with our Maker and our Redeemer. No matter what we endure in this life, we are assured of victory. "Fight the good fight. Finish the race. Keep the faith." (2 Timothy 4:7) In the end, we win.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ