The Prayer of Jabez

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10 (NIV)

The Word of God continues to amaze me. How can one little Scripture contain so much power and truth that it can change your life forever? Jabez prayed a simple prayer and God granted his request. His life was transformed by the power of God. 

This is Mark 11:24 in action: ask, believe and receive. Today, I ask God to bless you, to keep His hand on you and guide you along on the path He has for you. May he enlarge your area of influence, so others can experience the love of God through you. I ask God to protect you and keep you in perfect health. I pray your life would be transformed by the wonder working power of God and His Living Word. Amen.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ