You Know Me

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely O LORD.
Psalm 139:1-3 (NIV)

We can fool some of the people some of time, but we never fool the LORD. He searches our hearts and knows our intentions. He is aware of all we do, say and think and nothing shocks Him. Before we speak a word, He knows what we are going to say. We are fully known by the LORD, yet He still loves us. We can be real with our heavenly Father. Fellowship with the One who knows the real you , accepts you just the way you are and always cares for you. Amen.
 
Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ