Be Thankful

Rejoice always and delight in your faith; be unceasing and persistent in prayer; in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (AMP)

Our heavenly Father woke us up this morning, so we have something to be thankful for. May I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. (Psalm 103:2-5 NLT) Let us be thankful and always remember the good things our heavenly Father does for us.

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name. (Hebrews 13:15 NASB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ