Turn Cartwheels of Joy

Though the cherry trees don’t blossom and the strawberries don’t ripen, though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I’m singing joyful praise to God. I’m turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Habakkuk 3:17-18 (MSG)

Regardless of external circumstances, our inner man can always be filled with joy, knowing that God is with us and He will provide what we need to get us through each and every situation and season. I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. (Psalm 34:1 NLT) Counting on God’s Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I’m king of the mountain! (Habakkuk 3:19 MSG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ