CALL

I love the LORD, because He hears my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live. Psalm 116:1-2 (NASB)

We can be confident that when we call on the name of the LORD, He hears and He will respond. Death wrapped its ropes around me; the terrors of the grave overtook me. I saw only trouble and sorrow.Then I called on the name of the LORD: “Please, LORD, save me!” How kind the LORD is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! The LORD protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and he saved me. (Psalm 116:3-6 NLT)

Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; For You [and only You] I wait [expectantly] all the day long. (Psalm 25:5 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ