“Peace be to you.”

While they were talking about this, Jesus Himself [suddenly] stood among them and said to them, “Peace be to you.”Luke 24:36 (AMP)

“Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?” (Luke 24:38) Jesus, the Prince of Peace, has given us peace. In John 14:27 (AMP) Jesus said: “Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]”

How can we live in peace regardless of circumstances? Because we have His Presence. In Matthew 28:20 (NLT), Jesus said, “Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ