He Satisfies & Strengthens

The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Isaiah 58:11 (NKJV)

The LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want. He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still and quiet waters. He refreshes and restores my soul (life); He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. (Psalm 23:1-3 AMP) He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength (Isaiah 40:29). Our heavenly Father is able to breathe life into dead bones (Ezekiel 37:4-10). He will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; He will counsel you [who are willing to learn] with His eye upon you. (Psalm 32:8 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ