Our Oasis

“Are you weary, carrying a heavy burden? Then come to me. I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis. Simply join your life with mine. Learn my ways and you’ll discover that I’m gentle, humble, easy to please. You will find refreshment and rest in me. For all that I require of you will be pleasant and easy to bear.”Matthew 11:28-30 (TPT)

In The Passion Translation, Jesus says, He is our oasis. An oasis is a pleasant and peaceful place found in the midst of hard and difficult terrain. In this chaotic world, Jesus is our calm. In a dry and weary land, He is a spring of living water. When we join our lives with His, we learn His gentle and humble ways. As we learn to draw our strength and all that we need from Him, we will rest and be refreshed. He who comes to Jesus shall never hunger, and he who believes in Him shall never thirst. (John 6:35)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ