New Things

“Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.”Isaiah 42:9 (NKJV)

Forget those things which are behind and reach forward to the new things which are ahead. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. (Isaiah 43:19 NLT) Let us stop looking for what is convenient, step out of our comfort zones and into the new things God has for us.

The LORD’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23 NASB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ