A True Friend


A true friend loves regardless of the situation, and a real brother exists to share the tough times.
Proverbs 17:17 (VOICE)

In John 15:13-15 (NASB), Jesus said: “Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. You are My friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.” Jesus is a friend who loves at all times, (See Proverbs 17:17 NASB) Jesus is a [true, loving] friend who [is reliable and] sticks closer than a brother. (See Proverbs 18:24 AMP) Choose today, to follow Jesus closely and serve Him, the One who gave His life to save us.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ