Travel the Right Road

This is what the LORD says: “Stop at the crossroads and look around. Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it. Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you reply, ‘No, that’s not the road we want!’Jeremiah 6:16 (NLT)

The way of the LORD is the tried-and-true road. It is the path that leads to a more abundant life and eternal life, in His Presence. So, “Trust [confidently] in the LORD forever [He is your fortress, your shield, your banner], for the LORD God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages]. (Isaiah 26:4 AMP)

Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. (Psalm 25:4-5 NLT) Those who know Your name will rely on You, for You, O Eternal One, have not abandoned those who search for You. (Psalm 9:10 VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ