Seek Him

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV)

His thoughts toward us are of peace. Put your whole heart into seeking YAHWEH and His perfect will. The plans He has for us are good. In Him, our future is filled with hope. With a deep longing in your heart, seek Him and require Him as a vital necessity. (See Jeremiah 29:13 AMP) “Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” God’s Decree. (See Jeremiah 29:13 MSG)

“For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and My covenant of peace will not be shaken,” says the LORD who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ