Don't be Pulled Away


The Lord answered her, “Martha, my beloved Martha. Why are you upset and troubled, pulled away by all these many distractions? Mary has discovered the one thing most important by choosing to sit at my feet. She is undistracted, and I won’t take this privilege from her.”
Luke 10:41-42 (TPT)

Are you troubled and worried by all the demands of this world. Don’t let the worldly distractions pull you away from Jesus and spending time with the Living Word. Luke 10:39 (TPT) says, Mary sat down attentively before the Master, absorbing every revelation he shared. Let us stop striving and be still to listen attentively, focused on what Jesus is speaking to us. Absorb every revelation Jesus shares. Psalm 46:10 (MSG) says: “…Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything.”

Surrender your anxiety. Be still and realize that I am God. I am God above all the nations, and I am exalted throughout the whole earth.Psalm 46:10 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ