He has Overcome

Then one of the [twenty-four] elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look closely, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome and conquered! He can open the scroll and [break] its seven seals.”Revelation 5:5 (AMP)

Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. (See Psalm 30:5) We experience troubles in this life, but we can rejoice because our God reigns. Jesus has overcome this world and we are more than conquerors in Him. The Lion of Judah is on the throne. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name inscribed, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” (Revelation 19:16 AMP)

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. But he said to me, “Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God.” (Revelation 22:8-9 NASB) We are not to bow to anything or anyone. Worship Elohim and Him alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ