There is No Other


“I, yes I, am the LORD, and there is no other Savior. First I predicted your rescue, then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world. No foreign god has ever done this. You are witnesses that I am the only God,” says the LORD.
Isaiah 43:11-12 (NLT)

The God of Israel (El Elohe Yisrael) is the only true, capital G God. He is Elohim, the all-powerful Creator of the universe, and all it contains. He spoke the world into existence. He is El Shaddai, the all-sufficient source of all our blessings. Our God never changes. He is the same, yesterday, today and forever. Nothing is too difficult for our great God. His love is unconditional and His promises never fail. Move your heart closer and closer to God, and he will come even closer to you. (James 4:8a TPT)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my Savior. “Praise the LORD! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God.” —Revelation 19:1 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ