Put On the New


Since you have heard about Jesus and have learned the truth that comes from him, throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.
Ephesians 4:21-24 (NLT)

I will sing and greatly rejoice in Yahweh! My whole being vibrates with shouts of joy in my God! For he has dressed me with salvation and wrapped me in the robe of his righteousness! I appear like a bridegroom on his wedding day, decked out with a beautiful sash, or like a radiant bride adorned with sparkling jewels. (Isaiah 61:10 TPT) For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:21 NLT) I urge you to put on your new nature and lead a life worthy of your calling. 

We have been co-resurrected with Christ so that we could be empowered to walk in the freshness of new life. Romans 6:4b (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ