Don't be Surprised

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though something strange were happening to you; 1 Peter 4:12 (NASB)

In John 16:33 (NLT), Jesus told His disciples: “Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” In Him, we may have a perfect, inner peace, that is not shaken by external circumstances. We can choose to believe the Word of God or we can let the lies of the enemy fill us with fear and anxiety. “Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]” (John 14:27 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ