He Knows

 

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, and are intimately acquainted with all my ways.Psalm 139:1-3 (NASB1995)

El Elyon, the God Most High, is over every person, place or thing, for He created it all. He is our Maker, and He is intimately acquainted with all of our ways. He knows us better than we know ourselves. Indeed, He knows the number of hairs on your head. (See Luke 12:6-7) He knows the plans He has for us. All of our days were written in His book before we drew our first breath. (See Psalm 139:16) Whatever troubles come, He has already made a way out for us. Nothing that happens to us is a surprise to Him. 

Let us worship and thank our great God. He is a good, good Father and a gracious, generous God. Be glad in this day, which He has made, knowing that our lives are in the hands of the One Who created it all, and the plans He has for us are good. (See Jeremiah 29:11)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ