No Looking Back

Another also said, “I will follow You, Lord; but first permit me to say good-bye to those at home.” But Jesus said to him, “No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:61-62 (NASB1995)

In Philippians 3:13-14 (VOICE), the Apostle Paul said: Brothers and sisters, as I said, I know I have not arrived; but there’s one thing I am doing: I’m leaving my old life behind, putting everything on the line for this mission. I am sprinting toward the only goal that counts: to cross the line, to win the prize, and to hear God’s call to resurrection life found exclusively in Jesus the Anointed. Follow Yeshua. No looking back. Forget what lies behind and reach forward to what lies ahead.

This is what the LORD says, He who makes a way through the sea and a path through the mighty waters… “Do not remember the former things, or ponder the things of the past. Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing, now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even put a road in the wilderness, rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:16, 18-19 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ