How Good It Is!

But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do. Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.Psalm 73:28, 73:25 (NLT)

You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. (Psalm 56:8 NLT) How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You. (Psalm 139:17-18 NASB1995)

The nearness of God is for our good. Psalm 73:28a (MSG) says: But I’m in the very presence of God— oh, how refreshing it is! Even before there is a word on our tongues, behold, the LORD knows it all. He has enclosed us behind and before, and laid His hand upon me. (See Psalm 139:4-5 NASB1995) Seek the LORD while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near. (Isaiah 55:6 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ