Why Hide?

I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night— but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you. Psalm 139:7-8, 11-12 (NLT)

It is never beneficial, nor effective to try and hide from the Presence of the LORD. Can anyone hide from me in a secret place? Am I not everywhere in all the heavens and earth?” says the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:24 NLT) What sorrow awaits those who try to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their evil deeds in the dark! “The LORD can’t see us,” they say. “He doesn’t know what’s going on!” (Isaiah 29:15 NLT) Never let the enemy drive you away from the Presence of YAHWEH. Instead of running away from the LORD, He calls us to come to Him. The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” (See Revelation 22:17) It is much better to hide IN our great God. Psalm 94:22 (NLT) says, the LORD is our fortress; our God is the mighty rock where we hide.

Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, “I will confess my rebellion to the LORD.” And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone. InterludePsalm 32:5 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ