Lasting Satisfaction

Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy. Psalm 63:3-5 (NLT)

While the thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy, Yeshua said, His purpose is to give us a rich and satisfying life. (See John 10:10 NLT) Material things can never bring permanent satisfaction. Our joy, peace and lasting satisfaction is found in continual fellowship with Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit. (Galatians 6:8 NLT) So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then. (1 Peter 1:14 NLT) 

Hebrews 13:5 (NLT) says: Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” What we have is an eternal, mighty God, Who has given us 24-hour access and He promises to be with us to the end of the age. (See Matthew 28:20) May we praise Him all of our days, and be fully satisfied with His unfailing love and companionship as we journey through life.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ