Never Shaken

I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. —Psalm 62:1-2 (NLT)

Praise YAHWEH! Our help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. (See Psalm 121:3 NKJV) And He has provided victory for us through our Lord and Savior, Yeshua. Let all that you are wait quietly before God, for our hope is in him. He alone is our rock and our salvation, our fortress where we will not be shaken. Our victory and honor come from God alone. He is our refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach us. (See Psalm 62:5-7 NLT) Trust [confidently] in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him. God is a refuge for us. Selah. (Psalm 62:8 AMP)

Therefore, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “Look! I am placing a foundation stone in Jerusalem, a firm and tested stone. It is a precious cornerstone that is safe to build on. Whoever believes need never be shaken.” (Isaiah 28:16 NLT) Hallelujah! And amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ