Where is Your Trust?

But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the LORD because he is good to me.Psalm 13:5-6 (NLT)

Don’t put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath. What good are they? (Isaiah 2:22 NLT) This is what the LORD says: “Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD.” (Jeremiah 17:5 NLT) Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment. (1 Timothy 6:17 NLT) Let us keep our trust in YAHWEH and in His unfailing love, in all situations and circumstances.

Jesus said: “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.” (John 14:1 NLT) Anyone who trusts in the precious Cornerstone will never be disgraced. (See 1 Peter 2:6 NLT) How blessed is the person who trusts in YAHWEH!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ