My Strength & Shield

The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.Psalm 28:7 (NLT)

YAHWEH is our source of strength and He is a shield of protection. Do not rely on your own power, God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength. (See 1 Corinthians 1:25 NLT) I pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, always thanking the Father. ( See Colossians 1:11-12 NLT)

But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. (Psalm 3:3 NLT) The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. (Psalm 18:2 NLT) He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him. (See Psalm 18:30 NASB1995) YAHWEH has given us His shield of victory. His right hand supports us; His help makes us great. (See Psalm 18:35 NLT) Psalm 5:12 (NLT) says, He blesses the godly, and surrounds them with His shield of love. Amen and hallelujah!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ