Our Refuge

Hear my cry, O God; Give heed to my prayer. From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength against the enemy.Psalm 61:1-3 (NASB1995)

Yahweh is our protection from the fiery darts of the wicked one. He alone is our refuge, our place of safety; He is an impenetrable fortress from our enemies. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” For it is He who delivers us from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. (See Psalm 91:1-3 NASB1995) Make the LORD, your refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. (See Psalm 91:9,14)

You’ve always given me breathing room, a place to get away from it all,
 a lifetime pass to your safe-house, an open invitation as your guest.You’ve always taken me seriously, God, made me welcome among those who know and love you.Psalm 61:3-5 (MSG)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ