El-Shaddai

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life. Genesis 17:1 (NLT)

Before the mountains were born or before You had given birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are [the eternal] God. (Psalm 90:2 AMP) Our great God is El-Shaddai, the all-sufficient One. He is all-bountiful, the source of all our blessings. El-Shaddai is the One Who is more than enough. He is the One Who takes care of us. He is all-powerful, no problem is too difficult or complicated for Him to handle. Walk habitually before Him, with integrity, knowing that you are always in His presence. Be blameless and complete in obedience to Him. (See Genesis 17:1 AMP) For it is written [in Scripture], “As I live, says the LORD, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall give praise to God.” (Romans 14:11 AMP)

“From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.”Isaiah 43:13 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ