He Hears You

Then Jonah prayed to the LORD his God from inside the fish. He said, “I cried out to the LORD in my great trouble, and he answered me. I called to you from the land of the dead, and LORD, you heard me! Jonah 2:1-2 (NLT)

Even though Jonah ended up in the belly of a great fish because he was trying to get away from the LORD, (See Jonah 1:3), Yahweh was still faithful to listen to his cries. If you are in great trouble, cry out to the LORD. He will listen and answer. Psalm 120:1 (AMP) says: In my trouble I cried to the LORD, and He answered me.

I pour out my complaints before him and tell him all my troubles. When I am overwhelmed, he alone knows the way I should turn… (See Psalm 142:2-3 NLT) ...I pray to you, O LORD. I say, “You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in life.” (Psalm 142:5 NLT) May our greatest desire be for Yahweh, His Presence, His will and His ways.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ