Trust God

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!Psalm 34:8 (NKJV)

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart. No matter how the circumstances may appear, trust Him at ALL times. For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. O LORD of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you. (Psalm 84:11-12 NLT) As for God, His way is perfect. (See 2 Samuel 22:31) Don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; (See Proverbs 3:5-6 MSG) …blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence. (Jeremiah 17:7 NLT)

As for me, I trust [confidently] in You and Your greatness, O LORD; I say, “You are my God. You are my refuge and my fortress; My God, in You I have put my trust.” (See Psalm 31:14, 91:2) 

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ