Our Strength & Shield

I love you, LORD; you are my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. Psalm 18:1-2 (NLT)

Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face continually. (Psalm 105:4 NASB1995)
 He arms us with strength for the battle. In His strength we can crush an army; with our God we can scale any wall. (See Psalm 18:29,39 NLT) The nearness of God is for our good. Apart from Jesus we can do nothing. God’s way is perfect. All the LORD’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. For who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? He has given us His shield of victory. His right hand is our support. (See Psalm 30-31,18:35 NLT) 

The LORD lives! Praise to my Rock! May the God of my salvation be exalted! Psalm 18:46 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ