Dine with The King

“Don’t be afraid!” David said. “I intend to show kindness to you because of my promise to your father, Jonathan. I will give you all the property that once belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will eat here with me at the king’s table!”2 Samuel 9:7 (NLT)

King David had Mephibosheth, Saul’s grandson, brought from Lo-debar. And Mephibosheth, who was crippled in both feet, lived in Jerusalem and ate regularly at the king’s table. (2 Samuel 9:13 NLT) Our heavenly Father sent His Son, to bring us out of the low valleys, deep pits, and dark places. Immanuel has drawn us, with lovingkindness, into His marvelous light. He summons us to come close to Him. In Revelation 3:20, He invites us to dine with Him daily.  He says: “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.”

Abba Father prepares a table before you in the presence of your enemies. He anoints and refreshes your head with oil; your cup overflows. (See Psalm 23:5 AMP) Live in the Kingdom of God and dine daily with the King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ