Perfect Peace is Ours!

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.] John 14:27 (AMP)

When the enemy tries to bombard your mind with anxious thoughts remember you have the mind of Christ. (See 1 Corinthians 2:16) And we have His peace. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. Don’t let him rob you. Hold on to your peace, in every circumstance and challenge. The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus. (See Philippians 4:7) Jesus came that we may have life, and have it abundantly. (See John 10:10 NASB1995) Living in the Kingdom of God is about peace, love, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ