Don't Grow Weary

Let us not grow weary or become discouraged in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap, if we do not give in.Galatians 6:9 (AMP)

God says, “At the time I have planned, I will bring justice against the wicked. When the earth quakes and its people live in turmoil, I am the one who keeps its foundations firm.” (Psalm 75:2-3 NLT) Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good! (Psalm 53:1 NLT) Yahweh has a set time for judgement and justice to be executed. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. (2 Peter 3:9) God looks down from heaven on the entire human race; he looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God. (Psalm 53:2) For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.” (Psalm 75:10) Keep fighting the good fight of faith, and finish your race with joy. Only through God can we be successful. It is God alone who will defeat our enemies and bring us victory! (Psalm 60:12 VOICE)

God says: “Repent, all of you who forget me, or I will tear you apart, and no one will help you. But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.” —Psalm 50:22-23 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ