Never Forgotten

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You.Psalm 139:17-18 (NASB1995)

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, and are intimately acquainted with all my ways. (Psalm 139:1-3 NASB1995) You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. (Psalm 56:8 NLT)

We are never forgotten. The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron. (Psalm 115:12 NASB1995) Elohim, the all-powerful Creator of the universe is mindful of each one of us. Wow! He is an attentive and faithful Father. In Hebrews 13:5 NASB1995) the LORD says: “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,” He lavishes His unfailing love upon us every moment of every day. May we fill our minds with thoughts of Him, and be as committed to Him as He is to us.

The LORD’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.Lamentations 3:22-23 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ