Lead Me to The Rock!

From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength against the enemy. Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah. Psalm 61:2-4 (NASB1995)

When your heart is overwhelmed and weak, call upon Yahweh. He is the Everlasting Rock. All His ways are justice. Righteous and upright is He. For who is God except the LORD? Who but our God is a solid rock? God is my strong fortress, and he makes my way perfect. (2 Samuel 22:32-33 NLT) No one is holy like the LORD, for there is none besides You, nor is there any rock like our God. (1 Samuel 2:2 NKJV)  My soul waits in silence for God only; from Him is my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2 NAS1995) 

As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. (2 Samuel 22:31 NKJV) Trust [confidently] in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him. God is a refuge for us. Selah. (Psalm 62:8 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ