Keep Walking

Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.Psalm 23:4 (AMP)

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. (Psalm 138:7 AMP) Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. (Psalm 143:8 NKJV) Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. (Psalm 143:10 NASB1995) Whenever we walk into trouble, let us keep walking. Yahweh is with us and He will bring us through. Take comfort knowing that He is near and He will protect and guide you.

The LORD will work out his plans for my life— for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.Psalm 138:8 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ