A Happy Heart

A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 (AMP)

Proverbs 17:22 (NLT) says: …a broken spirit saps a person’s strength. Don’t be dejected and sad, for the joy of the LORD is our strength (See Nehemiah 8:10 NLT) He gives us the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. (See Isaiah 61:3) But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. (Psalm 5:11 NLT)

I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.Isaiah 61:10 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ