Don't Wander

I have wandered down the wrong path like a lost sheep; come find me, Your servant, because I do not forget Your commands. Psalm 119:176 (VOICE)

When we wander down the wrong paths, we make ourselves vulnerable to the attack of the enemy. Let us closely follow Yahweh, and stay on the path that leads to life. In Psalm 63:7-8 (NKJV), David says: Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. 

He restores your soul; He guides you in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. (See Psalm 23:3 NASB1995) He will make known to you the path of life; In His presence is fullness of joy; In His right hand there are pleasures forever. (See Psalm 16:1 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ