Our Rock

On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah. Psalm 62:7-8 (NASB1995)

He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken. (Psalm 62:2) ...the LORD’s plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken. (Psalm 33:11 NLT) Everything we have and ever hope to be, ultimately rests on the Sovereign God, El Elyon (the God Most High). For in Him we live and move and have our being. (See Acts 17:28) He is the One Who formed us in the womb of our mothers, and wrote all our days in His book. (See Psalm 139:13&16). He is the all-sufficient One, the eternal Source of all that we will ever need. His supply never runs dry. Draw near to our everlasting God and He will draw near to you. Let us come to Him, with humble hearts, and reside in His Presence, as His Holy Spirit abides in us.

Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.Psalm 61:1-2 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ