Remember God

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God! Now I am deeply discouraged, but I will remember you…Psalm 42:5-6 (NLT)

Remember Yahweh. Each and every day He pours His unfailing love upon us. Through each night, let us sing His songs and pray to Almighty God who gives us life. (See Psalm 42:8) See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! (See 1 John 3:1 NLT)

Don’t be discouraged, for the LORD our God is living among us. He is a mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. (See Zephaniah 3:17 NLT) He is a victorious warrior. In the world we will have tribulation, but take courage, because Jesus has overcome the world. (See John 16:33) Because He overcame, we too shall overcome. With God all things are possible. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ