Our Security & Stability

The LORD is exalted, for He dwells on high; He has filled Zion with justice and righteousness. And He will be the security and stability of your times, a treasure of salvation, wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is your treasure.Isaiah 33:5-6 (AMP)

In these ever changing, and often chaotic times, Yahweh is our security and stability. He does not change. (See Malachi 3:6) Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6) He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) Isaiah 33:6 (VOICE) says: God will be what holds things together, fast and firm during these times. King David said this about him: ‘I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts his praises! My body rests in hope. (Acts 2:25-26 NLT) The Presence of the LORD is with you too. Let your heart be glad and your mouth continually sing His praises.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ